Saturday, July 03, 2010

1 down, how many more to go?

Submitted Econs individual project, now CSA. Oh gawd, there's not one day when I can stop worrying about things. I've got loads of stuffs to do now, yet I'm not doing. It seemed like I prefer doing it at night, when I feel that the day's gonna end soon. Sense of urgency? Work best under pressure? I'm not sure. Last minute? Ah well..probably.

Finally completed prolly 1/6 of Comm Skills project with mates just now in school.

Brother's going Bintan with his army friends tgt with his girlfriend. Hopefully he gets some stuffs back for me!!!

I skipped Econs tutorial yesterday just so that I could go Tekong to see my Brother POP-ing. Absolutely no regrets skipping lesson although I would be marked as absent already! I told my Econs tutor before lesson also, she didn't mind me not going lesson cos its my bro's POP! Everyone knows how important POP is to a guy! :D So now..I cant skip any lessons for the whole year I guess? By hook or by crook I can't miss any lessons!

Pictures shall be uploaded some time later.

Argentina vs Germany tonight! Gonna be an awesome match!

Till then.. love you all :)